2022 Registration Information
Welcome to 2022! The Committee has been getting ready for what we hope will be a fantastic season. Registration opens on Monday 10 January.
What do I need to Register?
- You must self-register online using the My Comp App. If you played, coached or managed in 2021, you will have an account already. You can access your account using the email address and password that you used last year, (or your registration number if that is what you used in 2021). If you need help registering, you can access the help services at https://ccfootball.com.au/2021/01/27/mycompapphelp/
- A Photo - as a part of the process you will need to upload a photo - similar to a Passport type photo
- An Active kids voucher - if you are registering for an Eligible School Student, get your Active Kids voucher here, and it will provide a subsidy of up to $100 toward the cost of Registration. You'll need to enter the details of the voucher during the Registration process.
- Have a credit card ready to pay the balance of the registration fee. All registration fees must be paid by 25 February to ensure that you/your child can secure a place in an OUFC team.
Registration Fees for the 2022 season are available via this link. Registration Fees cover provision of a playing shirt and other training and playing equipment but do not cover the cost of official referees.
Referee fees will be collected from teams via Team Managers at regular intervals throughout the season.
For players aged up to 18 years, the amount of registration fee depends on the age that the player will attain in 2022. For example, if a child turns 8 any time in 2022, then they will play under 8's - if they turn 9 at any time in 2022, then they will play under 9's etc.
Registration fees must be received in full by OUFC before 25 February. If your fees are not received by this date, your registration application will be rejected and you’ll need to reapply and pay the $20 late payment fee that applies after 25 February.
2021 Registration Fee Credit
After announcing the abandonment of the 2021 season, players who were registered in 2021 will receive a credit towards their 2022 registration fee. The amount of credit depends on the day played and the registration fee age group that applied in 2021:
- Saturday U5 – U12: $28.00
- Saturday U13 – U16: $34.00
- Saturday O35/45: $72.00
- Sunday U18 & W12 – W18 : $61.00
- Sunday MAA/WAA/Div1/WPL (age 19+): $114.00
IMPORTANT: THE CREDIT WILL ONLY BE APPLIED WHERE THE PLAYER IS REGISTERED IN MYCOMPAPP USING THE SAME REGISTRATION PROFILE (LOGIN) AS USED TO REGISTER IN 2021. Those 2021 players that don’t return in 2022 and those who do not use the same registration profile, will be able to apply for a refund of the credit after the closure of registrations on 31 May 2022.
Family Registration Fee Discount
A Family Discount is available where multiple members of the same family (parents and their immediate children) are registered players with OUFC. The discounts are $10 for the 2nd family member registration and $15 for each additional family member registration.
To obtain the discount, enter one of the codes below when you reach the Shopping Cart step of online registration:
- OUR22FAM2: If you are registering the second member of a family; OR
- OUR22FAM3: If you are registering the third or subsequent member of a family.
Payment of Registration Fees
There are 3 ways that a player's registration fees can be paid:
- Credit Card: via the CCF registration system at My Comp App. A credit card payment can either be made at the time you first register for 2022 OR you can log back in later and process a credit card payment; OR
- Direct Credit: EFT to OUFC's bank account:
BSB 633 000
If paying for multiple players, please process separate transactions for each. Please show PLAYER SURNAME and INITIALS in the Transaction Description; OR
ZipPay - To utilise this ZipPay to pay Registration fees, you must firstly Register via My Comp App - including the use of your ActiveKids voucher if appropriate. After completing your registration, please navigate to the online store where you need to select your fee and'checkout'. ZipPay will show as a Payment Method and allow you to Create an account with them, or login to your existing account. Note there is a 6% handling fee for utilising this service. Also, if there are any issues with registering with ZipPay, you will need to contact ZipPay directly.
BE SURE TO PAY YOUR REGISTRATION FEE BEFORE 25 FEBRUARY TO AVOID THE $20 LATE PAYMENT FEE!
- 10 Jan-2022 Registration Opens - register via My Comp App
- 5-Feb-2022 Information Day at the Clubhouse
- 16-Feb-2022 Registrations for Junior teams (U5-U18) close.
- 20-Feb-2022 Junior Grading Day
- 25-Feb-2022 Early Bird registration fees must be received by OUFC before this date
- 2/3-Apr-2022 Season Commences
Note - we cannot guarantee team placements for Junior registrations placed after 16-Feb, unless there are teams that require additional players.
Information Day at the Clubhouse
OUFC will hold an Information Day at the OUFC Clubhouse on 5-Feb. This will run from 10am-2pm. Members of the Committee will be on hand this day to answer any questions about registration and playing with OUFC. This will also be an opportunity to purchase equipment such as shorts or socks.
Registration fees can also be paid on this day, however you must firstly self-register online via the CCF registration system at My Comp App. We are unable to register you on the day.
Active Kids Vouchers
Active Kids vouchers are available for all people attending a NSW School. There are 2 vouchers available per year - one is available for the Jan-Dec period, and the second Jul-Dec period. Each voucher is valued at $100
If you wish to utilise this against your OUFC registration - you must enter details on the voucher when registering online via MyCompApp. You can apply for a voucher from Service NSW via this link.
Should you wish to be a Coach in 2022, please contact the applicable Age Co-ordinator via the Committee page.
OUFC would like to encourage as many coaches as we can to attend the Coach training sessions run by Central Coast Football. OUFC will contribute 50% of the cost of the fee for these sessions.
Under 5 - Under 7- these age groups are not graded. We will place members in teams based on ability and preference, where possible. If you have a request, please let us know at the Information Day. Please note that not all requests may be able to be met and will depend on team numbers.
Under 8 - Under 18- these age groups are Graded and selection will be based on attendance at the Grading Day on 20 Feb. Our football committee and grading panel will conduct skills sessions and small sided games to determine which team your child will be placed in based on their ability. Please note our Grading policy for further information.