2021 Registration Information
Welcome to 2021! The Committee has been getting ready for what we hope will be a fantastic season.
Registration opens on Monday Feb 1
Registration Fees for the 2021 season are are unchanged from 2020! Fees are available via this link.
In addition, thanks to the sponsorship from NWK Building Projects, and their owner Nathan Knight - all U5-U9 Cadet Referee's fees are included in the Registration fees for the 2021 season
Registration fees must be received in full by OUFC before 24 February. If your fees are not received by this date, your registration application will be rejected and you’ll need to reapply and pay the $20 late payment fees that apply after 24 February.
- Credit Card: via the new CCF registration system at My Comp App (the new registration system), at the time of completing online registration or
- Direct Credit: EFT to OUFC's bank account:
BSB 633 000
If paying for multiple players, please process separate transactions for each. Please show PLAYER SURNAME and INITIALS in the Transaction Description.
- ZipPay - To utilise this ZipPay to pay Registration fees, you must firstly Register via My Comp App (the new registration system). After completing your registration, please navigate to this our Special online portal where you need to select your fees, 'checkout' and apply for or use your existing Zip Pay account. More information is available in the portal. Note there is a 6% handling fee for utilising this service. Also, if there are any issues with registering with Zippay, you will need to contact Zip pay directly.
What do I need to Register
- A registration on My Comp App (the new registration system) . If you played, coached or managed in 2020, you will have an account already. This will either be the email address you used last year, or your registration number. Your default password is the first two letters of your first name with first letter uppercase, day and month of birth & last two letters of your surname - example -Bill Brown born on 5th July. His PW would be: Bi0507wn. If you need help registering, you can access the help services at https://ccfootball.com.au/2021/01/27/mycompapphelp/
- A Photo - as a part of the process you will need to upload a photo - similar to a Passport type photo
- An Active kids voucher - if you are registering for an Eligible School Student, get your Active Kids voucher here, and it will provide a subsidy of up to $100 toward the cost of Registration. You'll need to enter the details of the voucher during the Registration process.
- Have a credit card ready to pay the balance of the registration fee. All registration fees must be paid by 24 February to ensure that you/your child can secure a place in an OUFC team
- 1-Feb-2021 Registration Opens - register via My Comp App
- 13-Feb-2021 Information Day at the Tallies (Covid rules dependant)
- 22-Feb-2021 Registrations for Junior teams (U5-U18) close.
- 24-Feb-2021 Early Bird registration fees must be received by OUFC before this date
- 28-Feb-2021 Junior Grading Day
- 10-Apr-2021 Season Commences
Note - we cannot guarantee Junior Enrolments placed after 22-Feb, unless there are teams that require additional players
Information Day at the Tallies
OUFC will hold an Information day at the Tallies on 13-Feb. This will depend on the Covid rules available at the time. This will run from 10am-2pm
This day will be to provide information to our members, Purchase equipment (eg. Shorts/Socks) and chat to our Committee about the upcoming season.
Registration fees can also be paid on this day, however you must firstly register online via the CCF registration system at My Comp App . We are unable to register you on the day.
Active Kids Vouchers
Active Kids vouchers are available for all people attending a NSW School. There are 2 vouchers available per year - one is available for the Jan-Dec period, and the second Jul-Dec period. Each voucher is valued at $100
If you wish to utilise this against your OUFC registration - you must enter this during the Registration process. They are available now via this link.
Which Age Group?
Age groups are determinned by Calendar Year. So if your child turns 8 anytime over 2021, then they will play under 8's - if they turn 9 in 2021, then they will play under 9's etc.
Should you wish to be a Coach in 2021, please contact the applicable Age Co-ordinator via the Committee page.
OUFC would like to encourage as many coaches as we can to attend the CCF Coach training sessions. OUFC will contribute 50% of the registration fee for these CCF sessions for OUFC coaches.
Under 5 - Under 7 - these age groups are not graded. OUFC will place members in teams based on ability and preference where available. If you have a request, please let us know at the Information day. Please note that not all requests may be able to be met based on team numbers
Under 8 - Under 18 - these age groups are Graded and selection will be based on attendance at the Grading day on 28th Feb. Our football committee and grading panel will conduct skills sessions and small sided games to determine which team your child will be placed in based on their ability. Please note our Grading policy for further information